When the farmer designs and constructs a large chicken farm, the process design of the large chicken farm is reasonable, which directly affects the subsequent technical management and management.
Planning layout of large laying hens:
Large laying hens should have five primary divisions: production area, living area, administrative area, veterinary control area, and fecal sewage treatment area.
1. The production area includes:
(1) Main workshop: hatching, brooding, breeding, laying hens,
(2) Auxiliary workshop: feed processing, nutrient analysis, machine repair, water supply, distribution, heating, slaughtering, transportation, freezing, etc.
(3) Treasury: egg store, feed store, garage, material library, spare parts store, etc.
2. Living area: dormitory, canteen, nursery, guest house, etc.
3. Administrative management area: various offices, conference rooms, etc.
4. Veterinary control area: veterinary room, dissection room, laboratory, immune test house, sick chicken incinerator, etc.
5. Fecal sewage treatment area: fecal fermentation tank, sewage treatment, etc.
There should be an appropriate interval between the primary divisions. According to the scale of the chicken farm and the scale of the land, the distance can be between 100 and 300 meters. It is necessary to set up an epidemic prevention wall and a green belt. The warehouse should be located at the junction of the main workshop and the auxiliary workshop. According to the wind direction and the topography, the partitions should be scientifically and rationally arranged. The living quarters and administrative districts should be properly separated from the other three districts. The veterinary control area and the manure sewage treatment area should be located in the lower head or the lower terrain. Incubation in the main workshop should be separated from brooding, breeding, and laying hens as much as possible. Brooding should be located at the upper head or at a higher elevation. The distance between the breeding houses can be 20 meters or 30 meters, and the distance between the egg houses can be 15 meters or 20 meters. The construction site must not set hatching and brooding in low-lying areas, nor should it be close to the fecal sewage treatment area.