In the future, when the laying hens raise eggs, the eggs will undergo a series of changes after the output, so that the freshness of the eggs and the content of nutrients are the most declining. Therefore, it is necessary for the farmers to pay attention to the storage of the eggs. There are many storage methods, and here are a few easy ways to store them.
(1) Lime water bubble storage method: dissolve 1 kg of quicklime in 50 kg of clear water, put the eggs in, and store them for one year without change. The container can use cylinders, altars, cans, pots, etc., the size is not limited, as long as it can be accommodated, it is generally not allowed to move after being placed in the house.
(2) Sand storage method: Put the eggs into the ceramic cylinder container, seal them with the dried and dry sand (with the lid on the container), and place the container indoors for 3 months and 4 months. .
(3) Pasteurization method: Put the eggs into the wire basket, 100-20 per basket. Then, the basket is sunk in 95 ° C -100 ° C hot water, after 5-7 seconds, immediately removed, after the eggs are cooled, they are stored in the container. It can be stored at room temperature for 3 months to 4 months.
(4) Millet storage method: use a tank, a can, a wooden box, a carton, etc. as a container, first use a millet pad to lay a layer of bottom, then put a layer of egg, so that a layer of millet is placed, a layer of egg is placed, and the top layer is covered. A thick layer of millet and covered. In the future, I will turn it every 10 days and check it once a month. I found that the egg will be removed to prevent infection. This method can be saved for 6 months and 8 months. In the summer, the millet is exposed to sunlight for 6 hours every month to prevent insects. The millet in the future will still be edible.
(5) Bean storage method: use dried soybeans, mung beans, or beans, black beans and other beans as a cover, the same way as the millet storage method. View every half month and store for 8 months to 1 year.
(6) Grain storage method: The method is the same as the millet storage method and can be stored for 6 months and 8 months.
(7) Storage method of grass and ash: use ceramic cylinder as container, cover with boring grass and ash, and use the same method as millet storage. View once a month for one year.
The above methods generally also apply to other eggs. For the stored eggs, it is necessary that the eggshells are neat, firm, transparent, and free of damp rain.