A single type of feed is not called a diet and is usually called a feed. Several feeds work together and the feed directly fed to the chicken is called a diet or diet. Because the nutrients contained in various single feeds are incomplete, the quantity varies greatly, and the chicken’s demand for various nutrient substances cannot be satisfied. Only a variety of single feeds can work together to effectively improve the feed conversion rate, satisfy the chicken’s demand for nutrients, save feed, reduce costs, and improve economic efficiency.
1. Check the breeding standard table to determine the nutrient demand. For example, to prepare a laying hen diet formula with an egg production rate of 60%, first check the breeding standard, that is, the metabolic energy is 2.75 mega-cal/kg, and the crude protein is 14.0%, protein to energy ratio is 51, calcium 3%, total phosphorus is 0.6%, available phosphorus is 0.4%, and salt is 0.37%. If it is in the summer, high temperatures have an effect on feed intake and can properly improve protein and energy levels. Therefore, the metabolic energy should be changed to 2.76 Mcal/kg and the crude protein should be 14.5%.
2. Check the nutrient content table of the existing feed. If there is feed corn, broken rice, rice bran, bean cake, rapeseed cake, shell powder, check the table to know its content.
3. Approximate cooperation: Firstly, based on protein, appropriate consideration of energy, and roughly cooperative accounting.
4. Adjusting the share: From the results of the above-mentioned general cooperation, it can be seen that in addition to leaving 8% of minerals, there is still 2% of the empty amount. Although the crude protein is less, the difference is not big. The problem is that the energy is too low. How to make the protein remain roughly the same and increase the energy, it is necessary to adjust the share. Here, we should consider increasing the share of high-energy feed. Each 1% of corn is used to replace 1% of low-energy feed, and the metabolic energy can be improved by about 0.015 megacalories. The existing 2% of the empty amount can be added to the corn, and the metabolic energy can be increased by 0.066 mega-card. Replacing 6% of the low-energy feed can increase the number of 0.09 mega-cards, which is almost the same. However, the content of the protein has been changed in this way. Therefore, while adjusting the energy, it is necessary to properly take care of the relative stability of the protein content, that is, to increase the share of high-protein feed when adding high-energy and low-protein feed.
5. Increase micro-most elements and vitamins: The standard of use of vitamins is 1 gram per kilogram of diet. However, the number of chicks and laying hens should be increased, especially for broilers. The increase in trace elements is 1 gram per kg of feed. If you purchase trace elements, you can participate in 170 mg of manganese sulfate, 200 mg of ferrous sulfate, 110 mg of zinc sulfate, 16 mg of copper sulfate, and 0.2 mg of sodium selenite per kg of food. When using domestic fishmeal, the salt content is generally the highest, and no salt can be added to the diet. Otherwise, the salt should be increased by 0.26—0.4%.
6. Stable and evenly mixed: the above various feeds and trace elements and vitamins should be mixed thoroughly and evenly. If the share of various feeds is correct, but the mixture is uneven, it is equal to the share is not correct, and still can not satisfy the nutrient demand. It is best to mix the artificial mix several times, and the color of the feed is uniform and uniform.